The Beauty Establishment Covid-19 Salon Policy
I can now share with you The Beauty Establishment’s Covid-19 policies that will be in place once I reopen the salon. Please have a read through and familiarise yourself with them. These policies will be in place for the foreseeable. I have also included the main ones in the video above so please give it a watch.
• Please do not come to your appointment if you are showing any symptoms.
• Before your appointment you will be asked some screening questions, please answer these honestly!
• Please wait in your car until your appointment time, please do not come into the salon early, this stops there being more than one customer in the salon at any one time and gives me time to sanitise between clients.
• Upon entering the salon, please sanitise your hands with the provided sanitiser or if you prefer please wash your hands in the bathroom.
• To reduce numbers in the salon please leave children at home.
• You will be required to bring your own mask/face covering to your appointment. If I provide one there will be a charge.
• I will be wearing PPE at all times and when facial waxing I will also be wearing a visor.
• All tools will be fully cleaned and sanitised before your treatment.
- At your appointment you will be asked to complete a new consultation form which will include Covd-19 health questions. These will need to be completed before your treatment can proceed
I want everyone to be assured that your health and mine is my main priority and that I am taking every step possible to ensure that the hygiene of the salon is as high as it can be
I am super excited to have you all back in the salon!